Congratulations on completing Module 4!
For an overall conclusion to the whole case study, click here.
- Describe the purpose and process of declaring an outbreak over,
- Understand the different ways that outbreaks can be documented, and
- List the type of knowledge translation activities that could be conducted during and following an outbreak investigation.
- Proposal for OICC deactivation and declaring the outbreak over template
- Chronology template
- Chronology (Visual timeline of events) template
- Epi summary template
- Outbreak investigation report template
- Outbreak debrief template
- List of public health conferences
- Sources of public health intelligence – public health journals