Congratulations on completing Module 3!
- Describe the purpose and type of information collected in focused questionnaires,
- Identify and understand data that supports a food safety investigation,
- Assess the epidemiologic evidence that implicates a particular source in an outbreak, and
- Use a weight of evidence approach to perform an epidemiological assessment.
- Epidemiological summaries
- Hypothesis generation
- Case interviewing
- Public health partners
- Laboratory methods and surveillance
- Questionnaire design
- Prevention and control
- Weight of evidence
- Communication and coordination