On this page
The Ontario Public Health Convention (TOPHC)
Canadian Public Health Association (CPHA)
Journées annuelles de santé publique (JASP)
AMMI Canada – CACMID Annual Conference
Canadian Institute of Public Health Inspectors (CIPHI)
European Symposium on Food Safety
Training Programs in Epidemiology and Public Health Interventions Network (TEPHINET) General Conference
- TEPHINET’s scientific conferences combine both scientific sessions and workshops related to managing public health systems and training programs. FETP trainees benefit from the experience of presenting their work to an international audience of experts. Public health officials make valuable contacts that they can work collaboratively with . Overall, these conferences are an opportunity to learn from the experience of others and to acquire new ideas and skills that can be put into action.
Council of State and Territorial Epidemiologists Annual Conference
- The conference connects more than 1,200 public health epidemiologists from across the country and will include workshops, plenary sessions with leaders in the field of public health, oral breakout sessions, roundtable discussions, and poster presentations. Attendees from across the country meet and share their expertise in surveillance and epidemiology as well as best practices in a broad range of areas including informatics, infectious diseases, immunizations, environmental health, occupational health, chronic disease, injury control, and maternal and child health.
International Association for Food Protection (IAFP) Annual Meeting
- Each year, the International Association for Food Protection hosts an Annual Meeting, providing attendees with information on current and emerging food safety issues, the latest science, innovative solutions to new and recurring problems, and the opportunity to network with thousands of food safety professionals from around the globe.
International Conference on Epidemiology & Emerging Diseases
- This conference provides the global platform for the current research on emerging and reemerging diseases.
International Congress on Emerging Infectious Diseases (ICEID)
- The conference brings together public health professionals to encourage the exchange of scientific information on global emerging infectious disease issues in the United States and abroad.
American Public Health Association (APHA) Annual Meeting and Exposition
- APHA’s Annual Meeting & Exposition is where public health professionals convene, learn, network and engage with peers. With the Annual Meeting, we strengthen the profession of public health, share the latest research and information, promote best practices and advocate for public health issues and policies grounded in research.
Integrated Foodborne Outbreak Response and Management (InFORM) conference
- The Integrated Foodborne Outbreak Response and Management (InFORM) meeting will bring together laboratorians, epidemiologists and environmental health specialists involved with foodborne and enteric disease outbreak response. Issues discussed will include surveillance and outbreak detection of enteric diseases, with a focus on those caused by contaminated foods, water and animals.
European Scientific Conference on Applied Infectious Disease Epidemiology (ESCAIDE)
- The ESCAIDE programme will offer a huge range of exciting presentations, posters, seminars and workshops on all aspects of infectious disease prevention and control, including epidemiology, public health microbiology, surveillance, vaccinology and tools and methods to assess and mitigate infectious disease outbreaks and support disease prevention.
Campylobacter and Helicobacter Related Organisms (CHRO) Meeting
- This conference is ideally suited for all professionals studying Campylobacter, Helicobacter and related organisms, including professors and researchers from universities, government, and industry, public health epidemiologists, postdoctoral fellows, graduate students, veterinarians, and physicians.
International Congress on Infectious Diseases (ICID)
- The meeting will encompass all of the fields of infectious diseases with particular attention being paid to the major challenges of the region including AIDS, malaria, tuberculosis, pneumonia and enteric infections including typhoid fever and diarrhea. In addition, major areas of neglected tropical diseases will be discussed and there will be a particular focus on disease prevention and vaccination.
Back to top
Other conference resources
Back to top